We require all cancellations to be made at least 24 hours in advance. This allows our team to fill the open reservations that have been missed or cancelled. We do require a credit/debit card on file to reserve any service. Cancellations MUST be made 24 hours prior to the reserved service time. Late cancellations will result in a 50% fee of the services that were cancelled. No-Show reservations will result in a 100% fee of the services that were missed.
We ask that a parent accompany any minor having services done in the salon to ensure that both the minor and the parents are satisfied with the outcome and price of the service.
Services: We will adjust any service you receive within two weeks of original visit with the original stylist.
Products: We will exchange any hair or skin product within 2 weeks of purchase date for studio credit only.
Gift Cards: No refunds will be given for gift card purchases.
Check In Policy:
- New clients should arrive ten minutes prior to their scheduled appointment
- As a courtesy to the client following, please try to be prompt for your appointment. If you are 15 minutes late we will be happy to reschedule you or offer a shorter service
- If you are receiving a special occasion service, remember to wear a button-up blouse to make changing easier
- To assure availability for your preferred appointment time, we recommend that you schedule your next visit prior to leaving the salon
- We strive to create relaxing and enjoyable experience for all clients. We request that children be brought in for their appointments only
- Please let us know how we can better serve you!